Access the April issue of Today’s Concepts here, covering big data and data warehouse news. In this issue, we covered:
- BIG DATA AT A TURNING POINT: Q&A WITH JOE CASERTA: Joe Caserta’s in-depth interview with Big Data Quarterly editor Joyce Wells ranges from thoughts on big data technology adoption, to the cloud, and the two technologies gaining momentum – Hadoop and Spark.
- CASERTA CONCEPTS NAMED TOP 10 FASTEST GROWING BIG DATA COMPANIES 2016: The Silicon Review, the online and print community for business & technology professionals, has named Caserta Concepts to its Top 10 Fastest Growing list.
- REFLECTIONS ON 10 YEARS OF HADOOP AND BIG DATA: Joe Caserta shares his thoughts in an article by DBT&A editor Joyce Wells “Reflections on 10 Years and Hadoop and Big Data.”
- DATA LAKE GOVERNANCE: A BIG DATA DO OR DIE: Read what Caserta CEO, Joe Caserta, has to say to SearchCIO about the role of the data lake and managing the ever-increasing influx of data.
- WEBINAR: DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION IN THE FINANCIAL INDUSTRY: EVOLUTION OR DISRUPTION: Joe Caserta Featured Speaker on Operational Efficiency and Digital Transformation in the Financial Industry.
- WELCOME NARESH KOSGI: Naresh Kosgi joins as Data Engineer
- The Caserta Calendar & Industry Events
- And more!